Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for lifting others up in prayer!
December 5, 2021
Please be in prayer as the United States Supreme Court is on the verge of making a decision regarding abortion. Please pray they will support pro-life. Your City Church AC Ministry Team
Please pray for my grandmother, Sylvia! She is very sick and in the hospital with Covid. Thank you, Doti
December 4, 2021
Please pray that my glucose numbers go down so I don’t have to take short acting insulin as well as long acting insulin. I’m eating right and I’m doing the exercises I need to do. Thank you. Sheila and Paul
November 30, 2021
Please pray for Veronica, as she has been fighting cancer and was just taken to the hospital with fluid in her lungs. She has been texting my wife, Tammy, saying she feels like she is slipping away. Thank you. John
November 19, 2021
Please be in prayer for Kenneth, who is still dealing with medical issues from a stroke he had 10 years ago. In addition, his whole family is dealing with some intense medical issues and they all desperately need prayer!! Thank you!!
November 4, 2021
Please pray for my mother. She fell again in her apartment. She fractured her back and is in Mercy Hospital. She has had way too much going on here lately. Thank you! Joy
Please pray for my dear friend who was just diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer. She is one of the kindest souls and could really use God’s strength right now. Thank you. Jessie
October 28, 2021
Please keep Jan in your prayers today as she is scheduled for surgery. Thank you, Chuck
October 26, 2021
Please pray for Mary L. and her family. She is in the hospital. Thank you.
October 20, 2021
Please pray for my sister Sallie. She had her PET scan done and met with onocologist yesterday. They can't do surgery, as she wouldn't make it through it. She is going to the Radiation Doctor next week to see if there's anything they can do. She's pretty down right now and needs prayers. Thank you, Joyce
October 16, 2021
Please pray for my friend Dave who is in the hospital with Covid. Thank you, Betty
October 11, 2021
Please pray for my very close friend, Jane. She just got over a heart attack and fell yesterday breaking her wrist and her ankle. She’s pretty discouraged. Thank you. Mary Lou
October 10, 2021
Please pray for Sandy and Kelly. Both are in the hospital with COVID. They are from two different families. Pray they will start to respond to treatment. Thank you, Mary Lou.
October 6, 2021
Please keep my granddaughter Audrey's Nana in prayer as she needs some serious back surgery. She could be paralyzed or possibly die. Also, please keep my friend Diana in prayer as she has bone cancer and will be having scans, a bone biopsy, and some other tests. Pray that it can be managed. Thank you, Tammy.
September 26, 2021
Please pray for my friend Diana, she was in severe pain and had a CT scan. They found tumors which metastasized to her bone. She had breast cancer 3 years ago. She will see her oncologist tomorrow. Please pray they can do something for her. Thank you, Tammy
September 22, 2021
Please pray for Gloria and David. David is falling a lot and not doing good at all. He fell again on Monday and has troubling breathing. Please pray for them both. Thank you, Susan
September 21, 2021
Please pray for my mom Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life for Lorraine.Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security for Lorraine. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and will supernaturally become newer and repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle Seve, aunt Jackie and healing and long life for my mom's boyfriend ,Joe who has cancer. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua Hamashiach. Amen. Thank you, Phil
Please pray for Judy & Andy M & our family. Judy is home in hospice and declining. Thank you, Mark.
September 19, 2021
Please be in prayer for Mary D. She is having surgery tomorrow morning on her fingers. Thank you. Lisa
September 18, 2021
Please be in prayer for Laurie. She has COVID-19 and is in the hospital ICU. Thank you.
September 17, 2021
Please be in prayer for Paul and Debbie. They both have COVID-19 and are not doing well. They seem to be getting a little worse each day. Thank you, Melissa
September 3, 2021
Please pray for my son, he's gotten himself mixed up with drugs ... Jesus IS his only hope.... thank you!!
September 1, 2021
Please pray for my friend's son Mike. He was just put on the ventilator this morning with Covid pneumonia. He is 46 has a beautiful wife, a 6 yr old son, and 9 yr old daughter. Mike doesn’t drink or smoke but he is guilty of being a workaholic. Thank you, Cindy and JR
Please pray for my friend Diana this morning she is having a minor surgery and a biopsy. She has been cancer free for 4 years, so please pray this biopsy is negative. Thank you. Tammy
August 30, 2021
Please pray for Talie - She is having surgery tomorrow for early stage of breast cancer. Thank you, Anita
Please pray for my husband Eddie. He has had a horrible infection in his spine for over a year he was misdiagnosed and now they have found that the infection has eaten a substantial amount of his spine. HE IS ONLY 50 yrs old. We have 2 children Darleene and Angelo. He is our provider and I’m trying not to be scared and have faith but I’m struggling a bit with holding on to it. I don’t want to loose him. Please help! SURGERY IS TODAY!! THANK U SO MUCH!! I know I need to rally the troops!! Much love, Michelle
August 27, 2021
Please pray for a very close friend and his wife they are in the hospital with COVID-19 and are not doing well at all and need prayers. Thank you.
Please be in prayer for the daughter and son-in-law of Mark and Debbie O. Melissa and Daniel C. who are in Florida have COVID. Melissa is doing better but Daniel is on a respirator. He was to be voted in as pastor of Midway Baptist Church in Leesburg, FL last week but COVID preempted the service. Thank you for your prayers! Fred
August 10, 2021
Thank you everyone for praying for Paul’s surgery on Friday. The Lord was gracious! Sheila
August 5, 2021
Please pray for my daughters mother-in-law, Ann who was taken to the hospital yesterday and kept overnight for testing. It’s looking like she may have had a stroke. Thank you so much. Betty
August 3, 2021
Please pray for the family of Wilyodean W who passed away Tuesday morning. Pray for comfort and peace as they celebrate her legacy. Thank you, Linda T
Please pray for my husband, Paul who will have two cysts removed Friday, August 6, 2021 at 1pm. Pray for God's guidance of the surgeon's hands and that the test come back negative. Thank you. Sheila
August 2, 2021
Please pray for my step father Mel C who passed out at his church this morning and was taken by ambulance to hospital. He is still there having test run…since he has had open heart surgery in the past. Thank you, Betty P.
July 30, 2021
Please pray for Wilyodean who had another stroke on Thursday, which left her paralyzed on her left side and her speech is slurred. Pray that she finds comfort and peace knowing her family of friends are praying for her. Thank You! Linda
April 25, 2018
* Please pray for my young adult son. He's lost and needs the Lord in his life. Also pray for my grandfather Bill who is amazingly recovering from his fall but is suffering. Please pray for the Lord to take him home. -- Doti
* Pray for our son Jaret, who walked away from church. Pray for caring God loving people to come into his life. Pray he will visit/ attend City Church AC. He knows the Lord, has much to share with his talent and abilities. He appears to be off track; perhaps confused, possibly searching spiritually, as a young man. -- Bonnie
April 23, 2018
* My Grandfather had a heart attack Thursday. Doctors have stopped multiple since then. He is heading in to have a heart cath this morning. -- Kaddie Jo
* Please pray for health concerns of Cathy.
April 11, 2018
* Please pray for our President, and all our elected officials.
March 30, 2018
* Please be in prayer for my grandfather Bill. He fell this week and was hurt. Hospice has been coming in daily and they are afraid that he might not recover from this. -- Doti
March 28, 2018
* Please pray for Steven. He has a malignant tumor and right now doctors are saying it does not look good. -- Joyce
March 24, 2018
* Please pray for Harold. He has COPD, which is "Chronic Opstructive Pulmonary Disease", a chronic lung disease. -- Deloris
March 21, 2018
* Please pray for my 1 year old nephew. He’s having surgery today. -- Mark
* Emerson just turned 1 yr old on March 5th, he is having surgery tomorrow. Andy and Judy's great grandson. Please pray for him. -- Elle
* Please continue to pray for my mom, Evelyn. She had triple bypass surgery in January, returned to the hospital for a week with shingles and she hasn't regained strength in her right arm/hand. Thank you for your prayers. -- Elle
March 18, 2018
* Please pray for me. There is something inside my mouth. I am having a biopsy done on March 26, 2018. Please pray for good results. -- Susan
* Diabetes numbers high asking God to lower them . -- Sheila
* I was with my ex-husband, who became my best friend, when he passed away a year ago. I was let go from my job recently on December 15 with no chance of rehire. My boyfriend passed away three weeks ago . I need strength to go on I need your prayers to strengthen me. -- Betty
March 15, 2018
* Please pray for my 1 month old granddaughter Hazel Robinson. She was admitted to the hospital with a high fever. -- Debbie
* Please pray for my life long friend Susan whose father is expected to pass within days. Her husband passed away last year leaving her to care for a severely handicapped daughter with minimal support. Thank you. -- Teresa
* Pray for a family, who's niece collapsed suddenly and died. She was only in her late 30's. Unsure of spiritual condition. Thank you!
March 14, 2018
* My sister-in-law, Becky, is back in the hospital with blood clots and pneumonia. Had surgery last week and went home Saturday. Went back in yesterday. needs lots of prayers. -- Joyce
* Please be in prayer for George, who is having an emergency heart cath right now. His is Tammi's boyfriend. She attends City Church AC. Thank you all. -- Theresa
-- UPDATE on George (3/14/18) -- He is getting one stint and they said Tammi could see
him soon. Thank you for all the prayers.
March 13, 2018
* Please pray for a woman who's going to present a program to help addicts. She needs strength and wisdom.
March 11, 2018
* Please pray for a 21 year old man, who was hit walking last night and left for dead. He is getting ready for surgery to see if his leg can be saved.
* My 80 year old brother Bill is going in the hospital 9am Monday morning for biopsy on something found in his temple and two blocked blood vessels. -- Cindy